Name: Alessandra Donati
Affiliation: First Cohort, Camp Jupiter
Belongs to: Kibeth
God Parent: Bellona
Federico Donati was an Italian fighter pilot, helping to protect his country from attacks from the air.
Bellona had taken an interest in him, and posed as another pilot that he worked alongside - Chiara Ercole. She quickly found herself falling in love, slowly and then all at once.
Soon, though, Bellona found herself to be pregnant and disappeared. Federico was heartbroken, and almost gave up his job, only keeping it because his lover would have wanted him to.
A few months later, Federico opened his door and found two babies on the doorstep, a boy and a girl, along with a letter in her handwriting. This letter explained that Chiara had not been Chiara at all, but the Roman goddess of war, Bellona. It told of Camp Jupiter and the dangers that their children would face.
Federico named the twins Francisco and Alessandra, and looked after them as best he could - albeit with the help of his parents. At school, they would pick fights almost instinctively, and win every one.
When they were thirteen, their father decided that he couldn't take the constant stream of letters and police officers that found their way to him because of his children, and flew them to America and the Wolf House. They survived Lupa's grueling training, and were sent to Camp to join the Legion.
Alessandra was placed in the First Cohort, and her brother got the Second.
Alessandra has always been a restless soul, looking for a fight wherever she could find one. She's very spontaneous, and the best way to describe her would be chaotic. She knows that she's a bad influence on her friends, but hey, where's the fun if you don't break a few rules? She's perfectly capable of keeping herself in check when she wants to, but only if the person deserves her loyalty. No weakling's going to get it. Alessandra has a tendency to flirt, but the moment the other person tries to make a move, she's gone. She's rather intuitive when she wants/needs to be.
- Natural with weaponry
- Intuitive, knows what the enemy expects
- Too impulsive, doesn't always follow orders
- Hates fighting with a team in case she harms one of them
- Sometimes forgets to defend enough
Weapons: *in order of modst to least used* Imperial gold axe, gladius, knives and pilum
- Children of Bellona have the ability to unleash their battle-lust and fight to their full potential; however, as they are in a chaotic frenzy, they are temporarily blind to friend or foe and attack anyone nearby.
- Children of Bellona are changed during battle and become stronger and quicker in combat than a normal human could achieve.
- Children of Bellona can become resistant to all types of physical attacks for a short time.
- Children of Bellona can create an invisible forcefield around them which can bring images of mass bloodshed of devastation upon contact, causing the inflicted to back away. It only withstands for a short time, and later disperses.
- Children of Bellona are innately proficient in all form of combat and hold a higher state of physical prowess. They do tend to become, however, ruthless and barbaric in battle.
- Children of Bellona are innately stronger in times of battle, chaos, mass bloodshed or devastation. They can also sense sites of battle or bloodshed.
- Children of Bellona have innate battle reflexes which allows them to attack and dodge quickly.
- Children of Bellona have the inhuman ability to leap great distances at once. This can be used to dodge or attack. Upon landing, a tremor is unleashed which unbalances anyone within a few feet.
- Children of Bellona can strengthen nearby allies and instil fear and terror upon nearby enemies with a deafening war cry.
- Children of Bellona have the ability to enchant nearby weapons with either a positive effect or negative effect for the duration of a weapon; some examples would be increasing the sharpness of a blade or even dulling it.
3 Months After a Character is MadeEdit
- Children of Bellona are able temporarily corrode an enemy's armour/clothing/weapons for a short time, if the corrosion breaks through to skin it has the potential to injure a person. The effects only last for a short time and the longer the demigod tries to maintain the corrosion, the more power it drains from them.
6 Months After a Character is MadeEdit
- Children of Bellona can create a short lived “storm of devastation” which may cause inanimate materials and objects within it to warp, or break, or be destroyed. The effects are random, but typically powerful and can stretch over a wide area depending upon the amount of energy put into it. The more energy used, the more that can be effected at once. This power drains the user depending on the amount of energy invested.
9 Months After a Character is MadeEdit
- Children of Bellona can create an illusion of massive bloodshed, destruction and devastation on a battlefield, instilling everyone around them with cowardice and terror, causing them to panic and be routed for some time, until it wears off and they return to battle. Similarly, they can also do the opposite, causing everyone nearby to go into a battle frenzy, in which they recklessly fight the enemy. This power drains them significantly.
- Children of Bellona are often ruthless, barbaric, and destructive.
- Children of Bellona are more courageous than most, especially when facing danger. They are also fearless, and tend to inflict fear and terror in others.
- Children of Bellona, in contrast to those of Ares, are skilled in creating chaos where there is order.
- Children of Bellona tend to value greatly their freedom and independence.