Name: Anastasiya Braginskaya
Title(s): Daughter of Mars, First Cohort Centurion
Weapons: (most used to least used) Sword, Axe, Twin Daggers
Model: Taissa Farmiga
Universe: Camp Jupiter
- Mars and Aikaterine Braginskaya met when she was in town - walking past on the way to work. They bumped into each other - him calling himself Antonio - and she invited the flattering young man in for coffee at the coffee shop where she worked.
- She grew close with him after several meetings at the shop, and they eventually ended up sleeping together. He left in the middle of the night and left Aikaterine pregnant with no explanation as to who he truly was.
- Nine months later, she gave birth with still no sign of the mysterious Antonio since that night. Aikaterine seriously considered giving her up for adoption - it wasn't like money was a problem due to her own intelligence, but purely because of her being a single mother - but resolved not to make Ana pay for Aikaterine's own mistakes.
- She grew up relatively normally, going to playgroup, but she seemed to make other children around her more aggressive. She left playgroup after playgroup for this reason, and eventually Aikaterine resolved to do playgroup for Anastasia herself, buying her toys and other things to play with.
- At the age of fifteen, Anastasiya was attacked by a fire-breathing horse. She was saved by a neighbour, another child of Mars who identified her immediately. The neighbour bestowed upon her some weapons and explained to her mother, before taking her to camp.
- After two years at camp, Anastasiya is now Centurion of the First Cohort and has her best friend, Alessandra Donati.
Anastasiya is a bitch. She is obsessed with being above everyone, but when people are courteous to her she will at least try to talk back, even though she may be feeling confrontational. She can take things the wrong way, and in her mind the only friend she needs is Alessandra Donati, although she has respect for Evan Christopher, along with a default liking for her siblings and those of Alessandra. In battle she is a very much offensive and skilled adversary, and will rush to violence far too quickly. She makes a great leader but dislikes following others' orders. If you earn her respect and loyalty it is hard to lose it, unless you betray her. Betrayal is something she finds it hard to forgive.
- Children of Mars can decrease an opponent’s strength and combat abilities for a short time, leaving them vulnerable to attack.
- Children of Mars are able to clap their hands so hard and fast due to their enhanced strength that it sends a small shock-wave out. The shock-wave generates enough force to knock an opponent off their feet and possibly leaves bruises on their skin.
- Children of Mars can become resistant to all types of physical attacks for a short time.
- Children of Mars have the ability to call forth civil justice onto the battlefield for a short time, making all opponents lose the will to fight if their actions are unjust. However, if the actions of the opponent are justifiable the power becomes redundant, and if the user attempts to attack the opponent while the power is in use it immediately wears off.
- Children of Mars are innately proficient in all forms of combat.
- Children of Mars are stronger and faster than the average human. Their skin is also capable of enduring more injuries.
- Children of Mars are always emitting an aura of violence and war, which makes people around them more likely to attack each other and start fights. They can shut it off for a long time.
- Children of Mars have the inhuman ability to leap great distances at once which can be used to dodge or attack. Upon landing, a small tremor is unleashed which causes anybody within a few feet to lose their balance.
- Children of Mars have the ability to empower strength upon nearby allies and instil fear upon nearby enemies with a deafening war cry.
- Children of Mars have the ability to enchant nearby weapons with either a positive effect or negative effect for the duration of a weapon; some examples would be increasing the sharpness of a blade or dulling it.
- Children of Mars are sometimes able to cause a small (3-5) group, to turn against each other by inducing a lust for violence and victory in combat. The targets would become irrational and fight among themselves determined to be the last warrior standing, causing chaos for a short time. The more affected the more energy is drained.
3 Months After a Character is MadeEdit
- Children of Mars can create an illusion of massive bloodshed, destruction and devastation on a battlefield, instilling everyone around them with cowardice and terror, causing them to panic and be routed for some time, until it wears off and they return to battle. Similarly, they can also do the opposite, causing everyone nearby to go into a battle frenzy, in which they recklessly fight the enemy. This power drains them significantly.
6 Months After a Character is MadeEdit
- Since their father has command over dead soldiers on the losing side of every war in history, children of Mars have the ability to summon a large group of armed skeletal soldiers, up to seven, which can then be controlled by the mind of their summoner. The longer the period of time for which they are summoned, the more the summoner is drained. Ex: The user can summon skeletal red coats, confederate soldiers, Nazis etc. Dead Soldiers who belonged to the winning side of the war cannot be summoned.
9 Months After a Character is MadeEdit
- Children of Mars can draw power from all the violent actions and desires they’ve seen, felt, or committed in their lives and become an embodiment of war for a short time, in this state they are as twice as strong and fast than before and are immune to all attacks. They emit a powerful aura which somewhat makes enemies think they are weak and doomed for failure. Once the transformation subsides and the user reverts to normal, they are immensely drained, cannot move and could possibly faint.
- Children of Mars are usually more courageous than most, especially when facing danger.
- As Mars is the god of civil order, his kids are often adept at creating order when there is chaos and fighting around them
- Children of Mars tend to love the thrill of battle and fighting, feeling natural when partaking in combat.
- Children of Mars often love the chance to show off their abilities, they’re often somewhat arrogant and hotheaded.
- Children of Mars typically have the potential to become great soldiers, agents or generals. Able to perform remarkable feats within the Military.
2. Observant, will think about her moves.
3. Good with most weapons
1. Quick to resort to violence.
2. She cannot do long range particularly well.
3. Terrified of heights.