Name: Ethan Barnes
Affiliation: Camp Jupiter, Fifth Cohort
- Ethan was conceived by Discordia and Steve Barnes after a drunken fling
- Steve was a broke loser who always felt sorry for himself, so he always beat Ethan when he was a kid.
- Ethan became a bully from when he was 7, but got beat up by a girl who'd eventually become his best friend he called Jessy.
- Jessy and Ethan grew up together, but Ethan became more rash and violent. Falling in with a gang and constantly getting into fights and commiting vandalism.
- Ethan and Jessy end up at the Wolf House at 14, the latter being a daughter of Fortuna. They survive her training perfectly and get directions to Camp Jupiter. But they decide not to go.
- Ethan ends up getting busted on charges of assault and vandalism and has to spend 3 years in Juvey.
- He serves out his sentence while Jessy goes to Camp Jupiter.
- At 17, with nothing else for him. Ethan makes his way to Camp Jupiter and gets placed in the Fifth Cohort. He is currently a Probatio.
Personality: Ethan is usually very tough and defensive. Due to his time in juvey, he has a hard time trusting people and not resorting to violence. He can be quite arrogant and disrespectful, not able to respect people for just outranking him.
- Children of Discordia have the ability to focus an intense beam of chaotic energy which will burn any organic matter it touches. Any inorganic matter it touches begins to slightly break, warp and disintegrate.
- Since Discordia could be considered a war goddess, her children can decrease an opponent’s strength and combat abilities for a short time, leaving them vulnerable to attack.
- Children of Discordia have the ability to create a field of chaotic energy around them for a short time, which stuns anyone who steps inside of it and deflects attacks.
- Children of Discordia can become resistant to all types of physical attacks for a short time.
- Children of Discordia are innately stronger in times of battle or any other kind of chaos.
- Children of Discordia emit an aura of chaos and discord, making people around them more likely to misbehave and start fights. They can shut it off for a long time if they wish.
- Children of Discordia have the ability to force a state of confusion upon another person for a limited time, allowing the child of Discordia to attack or flee freely.
- Children of Discordia can create a short lived “storm of strife” which causes everything within it to change, warp, or break. The effects are random, but typically powerful and can stretch over a wide area depending upon the amount of energy put into it, the larger the field, the more energy it drains.
- Children of Discordia have the ability to cause a group of people or animals to become irrational and fight amongst themselves for no reason for a short time. Which can give the user a chance to attack or flee.
- Since their mother was depicted as a winged goddess, children of Discordia can sprout wings for a short time, this enables them to fly; the longer they maintain this state, the more energy it drains. They must rest between flights and cannot make long distance travelling without resting often. However the wings are vulnerable to injuries and magic; they can also be customized to the user’s preference.
3 Months After Character is MadeEdit
- Children of Discordia can create a small explosion of chaotic energy at a range of about 12 meters, but the blast radius is only about 5 meters and it takes a few seconds to explode, during which the point of the explosion sparks and pops.
6 Months After Character is MadeEdit
- Children of Discordia can use their powers over chaos to affect reality in an illogical way. For example, they can splash water on an opponent and cause severe burns and get hit with a hammer and it will just tickle. Only one aspect of reality can be thrown into chaos at a time and it will only be in effect for a short time. Afterwards, the user will be substantially drained. The power cannot be used so that it would cause severe damage, such as breathing or blinking would cause their brains to explode.
9 Months After Character is MadeEdit
- Children of Discordia can draw power from all the chaotic actions and desires they’ve seen, felt, or committed in their lives and become an embodiment of chaos. This would make them more powerful, making them immune to all attacks, enhancing their physical prowess and power over chaos they previously possessed. This only lasts for a short time, after which the user will be so exhausted they’d lack the ability to even move for some time and could even faint.
- Children of Discordia are often quick to cause arguments, misbehave and fights between others.
- Children of Discordia are normally competitive and enjoy stirring up feelings of rivalry.
- Children of Discordia sometimes have in interest in war and combat, especially the strife and bloodshed.
- Naturally talented at close combat/swordfighting.
- Is used to fighting when already injured.
- He's usually very bold and courageous, no matter how big or powerful his foe is.
- His lack of formal training compared to the average camper.
- His short temper.
- If Jessy's in a battle with him, Ethan will be far more concerned with protecting her than anyone else. Which can possibly lead to casualities.
Weapons: Imperial Gold Gladius,daggers and shuriken.