Name: Logan Havock
Godly Parent: Aurora (Greek Eos)
Mortal Parent: Quinn Havock
Cohort: 1st Cohort, Camp Jupiter
History: Quinn Havock went to a bar and met someone who presented herself as Audrey. He invited her a drink, and she accepted. After getting drunk and all that stuff, they organized a date on the next week.
They met on the assigned day and after some more alcohol and blurry images, they ended up conceiving Logan.
When Quinn woke up, Audrey was gone, a letter replacing her. He read it and it explained ALL about her being pregnant and being the Roman Goddess of Dawn.
5 months later baby Logan was sleeping in Quinn's bed, holding a ball in his hand which seemed to fit perfectly in the small hand. Quinn took care of the baby, knowing what was coming next.
Logan had a normal childhood, with only some minor demigod problems. He loved watching the sunrise and in school met someone older named Eugene. They were barely friends. At 13 and a half, they fought a monster and Eugene took Logan home and explained what happened to Quinn.
Quinn said that they could wait more until taking him to camp, and so they did, but a year and a half later, another monster attacked both of them.
This time, without even asking Quinn, Eugene took Logan to the Wolf House. Eugene had proven himslef worthy before, so he went to Camp Jupiter alone. Meanwhile, Logan showed to Lupa that he was as well worthy of Camp Jupiter. Through the way, he fought another monster, but this time alone. It was harder than the first time but he got to kill it. Then he got to Camp Jupiter.
Personality: He is has a very strong will and will fight for anything that he thinks is right until the end. He really doesn't care much if he dies as long as he dies for either his honor, freedom or values. He isn't easily persuaded which may have its pros but also its cons, as if someone has a better idea than his, he will stand straight for his idea and not change his mind, unless it is 100% obvious that the other idea is better. He isn't shy at all and feels free to speak his mind out, which may be quite annoying sometimes, but pretty useful other times. Due to his talkative personality, he is fairly easy-going and quite sociable. He befriends people quite easily, making him easy going. At some times, he may be a hot head but fights with all the might he can muster. He loves training and helping people train, as long as it is to his benefit helping the other person, that is.
- Children of Aurora have the ability to focus an intense beam of light which will burn anything it touches; the effect may also be applied to conjured weaponry or armour instead.
- Children of Aurora have the ability to conjure weapons out of pure light which can be used for combat; however, only one weapon can be conjured at a time and it cannot be bigger than the one who conjured it.
- Children of Aurora can unleash a quick burst of light which blinds anyone that was focused on them for a few seconds.
- Children of Aurora have the ability to conjure a cloak of pure light which will blunt most attacks but slow the movement of the conjurer.
- Children of Aurora are resistant to bright lights and can stare into the sun without hurting their eyes.
- Children of Aurora find themselves renewed and refreshed at dawn even if they have not slept the night before.
- Children of Aurora are stronger at Dawn and the following hours.
- Children of Aurora have the ability to create temporary light sources, similar to concept of a flare, which will alight an area for a short time.
3 months after character is made Edit
- Children of Aurora can materialise a set of transparent wings that give off a faint light. This takes very little energy during the day but a tremendous amount at night.
6 months after character is made Edit
- Children of Aurora can cause a “mock sun to rise” illuminating the area. It lasts for 15 minutes and they are stronger while it shines. It can only be used once every 24 hours and all strength and energy gathered from it leave once it vanishes.
9 months after character is made Edit
- The wings of a child of Aurora will no longer appear transparent, they will appear solid, in a red/orange colour. They take much less energy at day and especially at night. They can also be used to block attacks. Constant use of them for defence will result in them becoming damaged and unfit for use, for a period of time.
- Children of Aurora generally have bright personalities.
- Children of Aurora have a way of restoring hope and inspiring others
- Endurance to pain
- Physical prowess
- Poor archery skills
- Distrust to almost everyone
- Closed-minded at times
An Imperial Gold Spatha and Shield that are concealed in a small golden ball with Aurora carved in it. He also has some metal gauntlets that he uses when he is in a hand-to-hand combat.