Name: Meredith Johnson
Affiliation: Camp Jupiter, Fifth Cohort
- She was born after her father Nathan Johnson and her mother Ceres did their thing in a hotel.
- Having an ex-convict for a father, her life wasn't made easy. She was judged almost by everyone.
- No one would want to hang out with her because of her father's reputation.
- At the age of eleven, her father was arrested by the police after finding out that he killed a man but he was actually just framed up.
- Left alone, Lupa found her and took her to the Wolf House to train her. That was the same year when she also found out she was a demigod.
- When she turned fourteen, she was released from the Wolf House.
- After two years of looking for Camp Jupiter and fighting monsters alone along the way, she finally arrived.
- She gets assigned to the fifth cohort and is currently a Probatio.
Personality: Despite being judged by others, she was not entirely bitter because she grew in the love of her father. Although sometimes she has the tendency to be violent when she is infuriated such as when people insult her father and they start to cross the line. She can be very protective with what or who she considers special just like how her father treats her.
- Children of Ceres have the ability to shoot poisonous pine out from their hands which acts as a powerful paralytic for a short time.
- Children of Ceres can create weapons made from plants, flowers, and trees in order to aid them in combat. The larger the weapons, the more energy is drained. Flowers, plants, and trees, can also be reshaped to reinforce existing weapons and only one weapon may exist at a time.
- Children of Ceres have the ability to create a large protective dome of thick plants around them for a short time. Although they will die after a few moments.
- Children of Ceres have the innate ability to talk plants to life, either making them grow more quickly or bringing them back from a recent death.
- Children of Ceres can understand the overall well-being and conditions of plants, as well as fully interpret their emotions and communicate with them.
- Children of Ceres are always surrounded by an aura that normally causes plants to grow where they have walked. They can shut it off for a moderate time if they wish.
- Children of Ceres are innately stronger during the Spring and Summer months due to the happiness of Ceres with the return of Persephone.
- Children of Ceres have the ability to create ropes of vines and telekinetically move them.
- Children of Ceres can create and control sap, the sticky substance, distract an opponent ,bind their bodies in it and cloak themselves in a coat of sap that grants extreme resistance to physical attacks due to most weapons simply sticking to the thick sap. .
- Children of Ceres are able to make plants (i.e. grain, barley, corn, etc) grow so tall that it hampers the movements of those around them for a short time; the longer they maintain the growth, the more energy it drains.
- Children of Ceres have the power of Plant Travel which grants them the ability to teleport from one plant to another. A small tree, patch of grass or even a flower will suffice. The further the distance travelled, the more energy is drained.
3 Months After Character is MadeEdit
- Children of Ceres have the ability to create a Venus Fly-trap, roughly two to three times the size of the user, which will attempt to swallow anything that comes near it. It will only appear for a short time before dissipating.
6 Months After Character is MadeEdit
- Children of Ceres have the ability to animate a tree to the point that it can walk around and fight for the user. The animated tree will be quite strong and durable and unable to feel pain. It only lasts for a short time and more energy will be drained depending on the size of the tree. Only up to 3 trees can be animated at a time.
9 Months After Character is MadeEdit
- Children of Ceres can transform their bodies structure to match that of a plant’s for a short time. The user will be a humanoid plant, the type of plant will be completely up to their choice. As long as it’s not poisonous or carnivorous. In this form, the user is immune to pain and can quickly regenerate from any injury, their existing chlorokinetic abilities are stronger as well. Once the transformation ends, the user will be extremely drained. Unable to move and could possibly faint.
- Children of Ceres are normally good cooks, as their mother is the goddess of harvest and agriculture.
- Children of Ceres generally grow up to be excellent gardeners and farmers, possessing a love and talent for raising plant life.
- Children of Ceres tend to be much happier during the spring and summer and often very sour and grumpy during the fall and winter.
- Children of Ceres often have a taste and love for bread.
1. She is good with defense
2. She is usually calm and it can be easy for her to find solutions (a way out)
3. She is pretty much comfortable using a bow and arrow
1. She is not that good with swordfighting (or anything close range)
2. She isn't much of a fast runner
3. Fire. As a daughter of Ceres, fire can be considered one of her greatest enemies.
Bow and Arrow (Imperial Gold), shield, a dagger (just in case), caltrop