- The Silence
Users become the embodiment of silence, or the general lack of sound. Users possess all the powers of silence, defining sound by being its opposite.
- Protected Senses of hearing and equilibrium from the effects of sound.
- Silence Manipulation
- Sonokinetic Constructs using silence, including weapons, walls, armour, and allies/servants.
- Sound Absorption
- Sound Attacks using silence.
- Sound Conversion using silence.
- Sound Detection
- Sound Immunity
- Sound-wave Perception
- Because the user is the embodiment of the lack of sound, they may be incapable of making any sound of their own fluition.
- Muta (Roman Mythology)
- Children of Muta
- Cassius Dickson (Child of Muta, Camp Jupiter, owned by Gruff )
- Harpokrates (Greek and Egyptian Mythologies)