The power to manipulate the lack of all sound. Opposite power of Sound Manipulation.
- Silence Control
User can create, shape and manipulate silence, absence of noise/sound.
- Protected Senses of hearing and equilibrium from the effects of sound.
- Sonokinetic Constructs using silence, including weapons, walls, armour, and allies/servants.
- Sound Absorption
- Sound Attacks using silence.
- Sound Conversion using silence.
- Sound Detection
- Sound Immunity
- Sound-wave Perception
- May be unable to create silence, being limited to manipulating only from already existing sources.
- May be difficult to control.
- May activate unconsciously.
- Muta (Roman Mythology)
- Children of Muta
- Cassius Dickson (Child of Muta, Camp Jupiter, owned by Gruff)
- Harpokrates (Greek and Egyptian Mythologies)